Thursday, June 11, 2009

Best Day

You know how most days you get up with a plan in hand. And most days it unfolds differently than designed? Well, today was one of those days. And it was the best day!! Of course I have no pictures as I left the camera on the counter. I was invited by Jade to come to her awards ceremony in her class room this morning. When I got there I found out that Kaylie was having her 6th grade graduation. So after Jade's class was done, I ran to the graduation just in time to see Kaylie get her diploma. Then I ran back to Mallory's to watch her get her awards and then over to Malaya's room. I didn't make it for all of her awards but was there for one. So then I decided we should all go to lunch so I went to Sydney's class and kidnapped her and then we all set out for Triple P. After stuffing ourselves we headed over to the 99Cent store where we killed a few dollars and an hour. We had so much fun! I loved the last day of school when I was a child and today I was happy to experience the fun with 5 of the most beautiful granddaughters in the world. They keep me young at heart. Today was my BEST DAY!

4 comments:

Sabra said...

I'm so glad you were able to make to see everyone. Taking them to lunch was just the icing on the cake. Thank you, Grandma!

Kimmy said...

I bet your granddaughters loved having you there and espcially loved the time spent with you afterwards. You are such an awesome grandma.

Tina said...

They are so lucky to be here with you! How nice they can have each other also. (My big kids don't have cousins their age, and that is kind of sad, isn't it?)

Sarah Blue said...

We saw you running to a classroom. I forgot that you had so may grandkids at the same school. I'm glad you got to be there for their final day. :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash