Sunday, July 17, 2011

Movin' On

I knew the time would come to sell our house. It always does. And as always, my feelings are ambivalent. I swing from " how exciting, a new adventure to "Ugh, I can't stand the thought of packing and storing! But to use one of my daught er-in-laws most detested phrases, It is what it is. So today I choose to be optomistic that it will sell and when it does, I will think of it as a blessing. After all, it's just a house. I can take any four walls and make it home as long as I have my family around me. But I probably should take a few more pictures so I can "remember when"!

3 comments:

Megan said...

What?! You're moving! Sad!
I said, "Hi neighbor!" to Tom this morning and he said, "well, for a little while." I thought he was referring to my only being home for a bit before going off to girls camp...but now I know what he meant.
Let me know if I can help with any of the prep work.

Wendy said...

So continue the story and tell us your future plans! Where will you be going?

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

I'm with Wendy! You are still leaving us hanging! I will pray it sells quick... which it will, because it is such a lovely home!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash