Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween is just Around the Corner.



I love October. Especially when the weather changes. But mostly because it is the month of Halloween!!! Yeah!!! Can a whole month have gone the wayside since I last visited this page? Apparently so! I would post pictures of our great trip to Colorado but alas, they are still safely secure in the camera. They are pretty boring anyway but when I do get them onto the computer, I may post some of the more scenic ones. We had a fabulous time, covering Zion National Park, up through Utah to Salt Lake and on over to Durango. Perfect weather most of the way, even through the desert. We left around 5:30 am and came back around 10:30 pm and it was cool both ways. Time has flown since returning home. Between grandkids, projects, volunteer stuff, and an elderly parent, I seem to wear myself out every day and have no problem sleeping the late evening away on the couch. I haven't even taken time to read a book this month!! How did that happen??! I am now in the throws of working out details for "Grama's Halloweenie SleepOver", scheduled for next Friday night. I am looking forward to it! These pictures are from the 2nd year Sleepover, when we just had 4 little girls here and then the 3rd year (last year) when we had a few more. (I guess I lost the 1st year pictures when the computer crashed!) This year the guest list will remain the same. When you are in Kindergarten, then you get to come. So next year there shall be NINE! But for now only 7 will partake of the festivities!!! So Fun!!

7 comments:

Sabra said...

Dawson wore those socks today pulled all the way up with shorts to school. Too cute.

They look forward to it every year.

Sabra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Those are adorable pictures!! I wish I could go to the party:)

Brenda said...

Welcome back! I have to agree with Tammy! Makes me wish I was in Kindergarten again!

Although, When I read about your Halloween slumber party, I get excited to be a Grandma!

Can't wait to see your pictures and all your Halloween Decor! I remember it from last year!

Wendy said...

What an awesome idea! I love it! You are a fun grandma!

Kimmy said...

You have really cute grandkids! I love your Halloween slumber party tradition. You're such an awesome grandma!

canewton42 said...

Through Utah and you didn't stop and say hi? Sheesh!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash