Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Hope you guys in Dallas had a wonderful fun Halloween. I will try to get the pics from the camera to the computer and then maybe I can send them but I am not so sure. I can't wait to see the ones you post. We had fun. Mostly it is amazing how much candy you can get in such a short amount of time when you do the trunk or treat idea. Aaron made the comment that it would have taken you guys hours to get what they did in 30 minutes. Funny! Grama Peggy came along dressed as a witch and she had a great time seeing all the kids. She is getting up there but she still wants to be a part of it all. That is good! Live for all it's worth while you can, even if you can't see it very well. I love my mom. The older I get the more I appreciate the gifts the Lord has blessed her with and how she has weathered the enormous trials of her life. Well, so much for waxing sentimental, I have to go sew a costume for Dad. He is one of the apostles, James I think, for the Primary activity on Friday. We are doing Night in Bethlehem in Dec. so thought I might as well make something he can wear in the Bishop's Winery that night! So have a good one. We will see you in just a few weeks. Can't wait! Loveyou, Grama!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash