Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Plan Ahead


Naomi came by for a visit the other night. She is always entertaining and has a lot to say. This night she was planning ahead, I think. She was standing by the Christmas tree and flipped one of the shiny little red crystals with her finger. Ashley let out a belly laugh and I asked, "What's so funny?" Naomi told her that "I'm stealin' these when Grama's dead!" Way to go Naomi. Stake your claims now. Sydney had dibs on the pink t-pot that belonged to my grama already! Love being the grama! It is the best!

3 comments:

Deck The Halls-A Happy New Year said...

That is cute! Naomi made me laugh!
I can't wait to be a Grandma, well I take that back, yes I can!
My kids aren't quite there yet!

Thomas Family of 5 said...

Hi! Yes, Jarod is my ECMO and PPHN survivor :)

Tina said...

I love kids and their honest little comments. Cute picture!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash