Sunday, October 23, 2011

Still Here

I am sitting in my favorite chair, wasting time, or should I say catching up by visiting blogs and facebook. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly life moves for everyone. It would take me a month to send out congratulations to everyone on the wonderful events in their lives from weddings to new jobs, babies, and accomplishments. That's what happens when you stay away from the computer world. So let me just say it here. Congratulations to each and every one of my beloved family and friends on your life events. I thrill for each of you when I read of your accomplishments and good fortunes. I wish nothing but the best for you. We are still in the house and supposing we may never sell in this market. But way to busy to worry much about it. I have been planning activities for kids, and Relief Society, and having fun doing it. We had our second annual Halloweenie Campout with our little boys. Four of them came this year. I will post pictures soon. I am on my nook at the moment and haven't loaded any photos on here. I should do that I suppose. It would be so techie of me! Anyway, we had fun and when I do get the pictures up, I will tell all about it. I am afraid the pictures will be horrible and not exactly self explanatory as usual. I took a bunch of pictures on our bike trip to Yosemite in Sept. So will have to post a few of those also. This week is the fifth annual Girls Halloweenie sleepover and I have much to do for that yet. I think I am running out of energy just planning these events but I can't seem to stop! Well, it's time for church so will post this for now, call it my journal entry for the year, and be back with pictures another time. I never even got around to posting last years Halloween festivites and here we are again. How is that possible? Or maybe I just don't remember posting about it. I will have to check on that.

1 comments:

Sabra said...

Time marches on...and I'm getting trampled.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash