Monday, January 7, 2008

So I guess this was a waste?

I guess everyone of the Lemmon family except Sabra are just looky-loos, because no one seems to post on this blog. I wonder if anyone even bothers to look at it? Well, Zulema and the kids got home safe from Mexico yesterday afternoon. they enjoyed themselves. Fernanda was very pleased and excited to see her family again and did not want to come back with Zulema, which is fine. I guess Jade was pouting about something down there and Zulema asked her what was the matter and commented that, look and see how happy Fernanda is here. To which Jade replied, "It's because Fernanda is mexican and I am not..." Zulema said it was pretty funny. She can probably tell the whole story a little better as I am telling it second hand. Kids went back to school today but don't know how it went yet. I am at the jail today pulling teeth on the dregs of society. that is it for now.

6 comments:

Sabra said...

It's not a waste to me! I check it and enjoy hearing the latest from you. I'm a little disappointed in everyone's lack of participation, but I hope you don't stop. I'm glad Zulema is home with the kids and all is well. Enjoy the prisoners today!

Sabra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom said...

jay I don't Think this is a waste of time ,I check it all the time .I just don,t know how to post. And mom can't get on. She said her invitation has expired or something. So send her the link again I guess. Love you Son. Dad

Sabra said...

I think Mom is using the wrong address.

ashes said...

how did my comment get deleted? i dont think its a waste, i just dont have anything exciting to write about.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash