Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Heart Hurts

I haven't posted in awhile. We took a little road trip and I even took a picture or two but they remain trapped in the camera. Then Ashley moved out. Actually, it has been a moving out day for a couple of weeks and it wasn't until I helped take the bed over that it really hit me. When I left her apartment, I cried and felt like I had just left her at kindergarten again. My heart actually hurt in my chest. I know, she' been married for almost 2 years so what the heck?? But when she left the first time, we had just had a big party and she didn't take the bed so it was like she was just going away for awhile. This time she left a room pretty empty and it left me feeling empty as well. But all is well and I have big plans for the room now. I am going to start organizing my pictures. Yeah! So I may have some fun stories to tell in the coming weeks. Well, have to run for now. Children have descended and need me.

2 comments:

Channon said...

I am bringing my scanner with me in April when I come. If you want help scanning any of the photos so you can share them on a CD with your family, just let me know and I can get them scanned for you that week. 500 photos in one hour

Tina said...

This is a sweet entry, and I really understand it.

Ally had been gone for years, but having her back home has been so nice. I'm sure that soon she will leave again. It is not going to be easy!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash