Wednesday, February 25, 2009



I got this picture in the email a couple of days ago. I had to laugh. This was taken right after we were sealed in the Mesa Temple in May of 1979. And I do mean right after. We were wearing this when we went into the temple. I wonder no one made mention that we might want to wear white shirts and ties!! We were so naive. But we did get sealed and that was the important thing! It was a wonderful day and though we have had many mountains and valleys in our family life since that day, I would say that it has been abundantly blessed in all ways.

6 comments:

Sabra said...

I'm so glad you posted this picture! It's a family favorite. Each kid shows their personality in the photo. Perfect.

Just Joan said...

I see where Bob gets the beard from....funny.

Deck The HALLS of HOME with JOY! said...

Thanks for sharing! It's great!

TAMMY said...

I remember you telling me about this picture at the Jones's sealing. Now I get what you were talking about. I think it is priceless!!!!

Tina said...

Patty, I LOVE this picture. I imagined it when you told me about it, but I didn't get it quite right!

canewton42 said...

Zachary said, "Weird. Papa Tom has a white beard now."

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash