Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Babies









Oh how I love babies. We got a new one, on St. Patty's Day even! No they are not calling her Patty after me, thank goodness for that! They are calling her Alexis Reign, Lexi for short. She is so teeny, weighing in at 5lbs,8oz. 18 1/2 inches. Perfect. Some dark brown hair and the sweetest little face! I am in love. Naomi and I have been hanging out for the last two days and she is so excited to be Big Tiger! That's what her daddy calls her in Chinese. She used to be Shahu (little tiger. Now she is dahu, Big Tiger. Naomi loves to do projects and is now at my elbow, wanting to do a bunny rabbit puppet project so I think I had better post this and get with it! She is standing here having a conversation with me, apparently about random thoughts in her head. She just said, "It sure takes Jesus a long time to come back doesn't it?" And "Does Tobee cry a lot?" And "Are you almost done?" All said with her little lisp. I love her!!! I do apologize for the photos. I am the world's worst photographer. I know that! I do try, but what can I say? And I can not figure out for the life of me how to get the pictures where I want them on the page. Still working on that!

5 comments:

Sabra said...

Congratulations, Grandma! She is perfect!

Tina said...

I don't think you are the worst photographer! These pictures look just fine.

I'm happy for all of you. What a sweet addition to your family.

Kimmy said...

Oh how sweet is that baby! Congrats!!

Deck The HALLS of HOME with JOY! said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! I think the pictures are great!

TAMMY said...

I was so excited to hear that the baby came, but sad that I was out of town:( And Naomi, she is just the cutest little thing in the world! Bralen adores her!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash