Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Insomnia


I didn't sleep much last night. This is getting to be a bad habit! I did ponder on camp for a couple of the 4 hours I laid awake. I don't know why I don't get up. I keep thinking I will eventually fall back into oblivion and if I do get up, it is over for sure. Of course if I got up I could actually accomplish something. So therefore, I must be too lazy to get up. Maybe I need a new mattress. I am pretty close to the floor, enveloped in softness by morning. Today is Jade's birthday. Happy 8th Birthday Jaderz. If I am not napping I will take you shopping. Just kidding, I will be there to get you out of school early. How's that for a birthday present?? To all of my dear friends, just wanted to say, Make it a great day and smile! Only 4 years and we can vote again! In case you didn't get the picture, those are the rings I found under my eyes when I finally did get up!!!! Do you think they make me look "tired"???

2 comments:

Lisa and Troy Love said...

are you suffering from insomnia today after going to the movie last night, or should I say this morning? I had 3 hours of sleep before we had to be up and moving. I'm hoping for a nap but my hopes aren't up too high. It was worth it.

Tina said...

That pondering on camp has got to go!
I think it has made you sick.

Well, I sure hope you are getting some rest now!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash