Sunday, November 16, 2008

Smiles All Around











The Primary Program was splendid. We were touched by the Spirit in ways only brought by children. They were ready, willing, and for the most part prepared. They sang their best and all who were there were filled. I was sitting on the floor with my legs bent up under me for most of the time, except when I had to crawl out of the way so the Valiant 8 class could sing in front. My favorite thing was the front row, with all of the little boys trying their best to sit still and pay attention. One of them had his coat wound up around his shoulders whilst he sang in his loudest voice, Called to Serve. I won't name names but I love him to death. At the beginning, when they all came up to sit on the stand, Maverick was determined that he was sitting in the front row too. Unfortunately, the nursery wasn't invited to participate in this event, so I had to have him keep Grampa company in the front row down below. As I was on the floor the entire time, turning the flip chart for the next song, I couldn't see if he lasted the rest of the meeting there. I couldn't see the faces of the parents either and that was dissappointing. I am sure they were all beaming with pride. As a grama, I certainly was. So now this is over, we can move on the the next fun thing on the agenda, and that would be...... Twilight!!!! See you all there!

1 comments:

Just Joan said...

I wish I could have been there I bet the kids were great! A lot of work was needed to pull it off...they are lucky they have you, Sabra, and all the other teachers. I am also jealous that the Twilight events will be occurring while I am here and not at home. Enjoy!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash