Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Not only have I not blogged in eons but I haven't even checked my mail. Everyone is busy this time of year and I am among them. But tonight was a great time at the annual gift exchange. Good food, good conversation, good gifts. Thanks to Sabra and Shannon, the hostesses with the mostesstes. Next week looks to be as full as the last two with grandchildren's programs, church socials, and birthdays. I am looking forward to it all. Maybe I can remember to take the camera!! Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you are full of the spirit and in love with your life!

1 comments:

Tina said...

You have to go to more Christmas programs than I do! I hope you are enjoying it :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash