Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vampire Business


Is everyone ready? Twilight is coming on! I am more excited for Sabra and her excitement I think. Not that I didn't love the book. Will admit I read it twice. But I wasn't a huge Edward Fan! Gasp! I am a dog lover, so shoot me! I think the evening will be great fun! Anytime one stays up that late, there is sure to be a lot of laughter! Come on Brenda, drink some caffeine and join the party. Look forward to seeing many there! Maybe some other Jacob fan will come out of the closet! I am wondering how many will show up in teeth! Maybe I'll wear fur! Oh wait, Sabra said this party was for more mature fans. Ok, I'll try to act my age. Dang it!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Sister Lemmon this is Heather (Farnsworth) Anderson i found your blog through the Loves blog. I just thought i would stop by and say hello you can check out our blog if you would like it is http://andersonfamily02.blogspot.com/

Sabra said...

I am pretty excited, but you know as well as I do I'm more excited about the event than I am about the movie! I'm ridiculous, I know. I love a good party!

brenda said...

I'm glad the party is next week! I thought it was tonight, that works a lot better! I will have my Pepsi! It sounds like a good time! I'm always in for a party!

Tina said...

Okay, now I have seen the daily puppy...:)

When I bought Emilee her Twilight shirt, I told her I was going to get myself a Team Jacob shirt, and she was horrified.

I was kidding about the shirt, but not about being more on his side during a couple of the books.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash